Sunday 13 January 2013

What's this, an update?!

That's right. After creating my blog and immediately going into oblivion, I'm back!

I've decided that this is going to be more of a personal blog - more of rambling, reflecting on life - that sort of thing. I'd LOVE to post on beauty but I haven't got the time to run a full-fledged beauty blog. Although that isn't going to stop me from frequenting my fave bbloggers! :)

So a new semester is here and work is piling on. Buuutt the end-of-season sales are here so yay! Westside, Shoppers' stop, Lifestyle.. you name it! So lovelies, any suggestions on which store to hit first? And any good deals you ran away with? Got a post to share on a recent beauty haul? I'd love to hear from you!

Also, I finally got the Maybelline BB cream that I ordered online. I got it in shade 01 (Nude)
Can't wait to try that! Although, the amount is so TINY that I want to save it for a special outing or something! Till then Imma stick to my Lotus Safe Sun spf 40 :D It's amaaazing!

If you'd like detailed reviews of the above products, feel free to leave a comment! Like I said, I'd love to hear from you :)

Until next time! x :)

Edit: I realized that this is veerryy specific to Indian stores and products so I just wanted to add that by beauty hauls or good deals, I meant in general :) I always love reading about shopping and all things girly x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your lovely comments and I always reply. Leave a comment and make my day! :)